An updated version of Resolute: Towers of Arvandoria is now posted to RPGNow. It includes:
- An updated rule set to align with Resolute: Supers 2E; this includes integrating the speed/ combat sequence rules and clarified terminology.
- Revised shield rules.
- Streamlined magic spell rules.
- More options for using fate points, and added a reward system for redeeming unused fate points at the end of the issue.
- Tightening up of the rules for trading wounds to make this easier to do, requiring fewer rolls.
- Simplified rules for awarding hero points and determining the difficulty of encounters
- Cleaned up monster abilities like breath weapons.
Thanks for supporting Resolute!