Thursday, July 29, 2010

Towers of Arvandoria

An updated version of Resolute: Towers of Arvandoria is now posted to RPGNow. It includes:

- An updated rule set to align with Resolute: Supers 2E; this includes integrating the speed/ combat sequence rules and clarified terminology.
- Revised shield rules.
- Streamlined magic spell rules.
- More options for using fate points, and added a reward system for redeeming unused fate points at the end of the issue.
- Tightening up of the rules for trading wounds to make this easier to do, requiring fewer rolls.
- Simplified rules for awarding hero points and determining the difficulty of encounters
- Cleaned up monster abilities like breath weapons.

Thanks for supporting Resolute!

Mike

4 comments:

  1. Mike,

    OneBookShelf is indicating that the file is updated, but when I redownload, I get the old file...it is exactly the same size, and none of the rules changes you indicate above are present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be fixed now... I re-uploaded, and this time I changed the file names. I hope that helps... let me know if you still can't get it to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Works now, Mike. Thanks! I've got it printed out and I'm going through the changes...looks _great_ so far.

    ReplyDelete