Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sepulcher Card and a New Talent

In working on my actual play, I've developed a 'big bad', a mastermind villain who is pulling the strings. One of the traits I've developed for him is called 'Word of Power'. Word of power allows you to tie up one of your resolve points to use one of your abilities to either boost an ability with your ability, or grant a one-time use of an ability (this would be a power-based way to do some of the things that I'm envisioning gadgets as doing- both of these will be in the Player's Guide). For example, Sepulcher ties up one resolve point (moving his resolve to +7 while so engaged) to allow one of his minions to issue a word of power that will grant a single-use teleport +8, as if that target had the ability himself (for one use). That's how I've been using it in the actual play I'm doing... I like how it works, although I want to apply this to other abilities and see what problems come up with it... here's Seppy the mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment