Saturday, July 28, 2012

Clash of the Demigods and Other Stuff Too!

On the forums (link over on the right side...), I'm discussing notes I have going for a Clash of the Demigods expansion for Resolute and Mythweaver that I've been working on. This was going to make it into a larger sourcebook (and still might someday), but getting this done has become a low priority with all the other projects I'm working on, but I've got a chunk of notes about it, so I figured I'd use the forums to share... feel free to stop by and check it out!

Also, I wanted to thank everyone who has helped to bring Mythweaver: Legacy into the top ten on RPGNow... it's been in the top 10 for a few days now, and peaked at #7. I'm quite pleased with that! In order to keep the momentum going, the game really needs some reviews! If you read and liked the game, please consider taking a few minutes and writing a brief review. Even though the game is 'impulse buy' purchased, people are going to pass on it unless they think it's worth the dollar. I know that when Mary and I consider an impulse purchase (I'm thinking here of Apps for the iPad), a few good reviews- or a few bad ones- are all we need to sway us one way or the other. If you'd consider contributing a few words so the community knows what to expect, I'd really appreciate it.

Also, if you frequent this blog (and if you're reading this, that's probably you!) please consider clicking the link as a follower. It always impresses me when I swing by Tenkar's Tavern (which I do about twice a day) and see that he has yet another new follower. It's a psychological thing, but I'm pretty sure it motivates him to keep writing and posting since so many people are reading.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment