Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Best Laid Plans...

I had planned on working diligently through the end of August on Mythweaver stuff to give myself a big backlog for when my beginning of school year tidal wave hit- I'd be ready to keep a steady online presence for a few months. As you can see from the fact that I haven't updated the blog in two weeks, it hasn't panned out that way.

The tidal wave effectively hit two weeks early. I haven't even been able to think about gaming stuff with the 'real life' stuff that's been coming my way. I plan to keep working on RPG stuff on and off, but I'll warn you now it will likely be more off than on for the next while. I am close to done on a few projects, and I'll use the time I have to put finishing touches on things so I can get a handful of releases out there ASAP.

Thanks for your ongoing support!