Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Best Laid Plans...

I had planned on working diligently through the end of August on Mythweaver stuff to give myself a big backlog for when my beginning of school year tidal wave hit- I'd be ready to keep a steady online presence for a few months. As you can see from the fact that I haven't updated the blog in two weeks, it hasn't panned out that way.

The tidal wave effectively hit two weeks early. I haven't even been able to think about gaming stuff with the 'real life' stuff that's been coming my way. I plan to keep working on RPG stuff on and off, but I'll warn you now it will likely be more off than on for the next while. I am close to done on a few projects, and I'll use the time I have to put finishing touches on things so I can get a handful of releases out there ASAP.

Thanks for your ongoing support!

4 comments:

  1. This might be a better place to post than the forums so...

    Just thought I'd stop by and say hello as I wait for my book to arrive from Lulu. I d/l mythweaver when it first appeared. In fact, it is the only free game (RPG) I ever printed out and bound...that's how good I thought it was! Unfortunatly, I lost my lovingly printed and bound copy ages ago. You can imagin my surprise when I saw (quite by chance) that you made a print version available through Lulu (I was there buying Metamophosis Alpha and ended up checking out with MA and 2 copies of mythweaver!). Looking forward to catching up on all the changes that have occured since the original.

    Will post more when my copies arrive!

    Skathros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tracking me down! I look forward to seeing what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm, Michael...should I post rules questions on the forums?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably forums would be best, but I can answer questions here if that's easier...

    ReplyDelete