Friday, October 31, 2014

Errata Already?!

Okay... one little thing I left out of Saga of the Splintered Realm (and I hope that's all!). I was running a solo play test of some monsters and ideas for Vault of the Goblin, and a fighter dropped to negative hp. So, I decided to look up the rules (even though I knew them) and realized I couldn't... because they weren't there! I've added this to page 50 of the book and updated the file (a grey text box in the middle of the page) but thought I'd post it here just in case...

Damage, Death and Healing. At 0 hp you are unconscious; at the negative value of your CON, you die. You recover 1d4 + CON modifier hit points per hour of rest. Most monsters are assumed to be dead at 0 hp.

Also, the game peaked at #16 this afternoon of RPGNow hot sellers... it's down to 18 right now, but I stay hopeful that it will get into the top ten this weekend at some point...

No comments:

Post a Comment