Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Print Proof of Life

 

The print edition arrived today. I have a set of notes (Thanks, Rick!) for some minor edits, and I want to give the whole book one more read-through before I put it live. I will then also create a discounted edition, share the code, and release the updated PDF (with the code included for the discounted download). My goal was tomorrow, but it may not all go live until Friday... we'll see how it goes. I am very happy to have a physical book in hand, though :)

4 comments:

  1. Your comments have been SO helpful. I really appreciate the specific feedback you sent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Mike! Are the minor edits that you're making entirely cosmetic (like the colons on the stat blocks), or are there any rules changes you are implementing? I ask because I might be running the game this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are no rule changes - there are some minor clarifications or corrections; the biggest changes are things like moving alter ego from gift to limitation, and adding a mind dart attack (since there was no direct mental attack power - oops!)

      Delete
    2. Okay, cool! That makes total sense!

      Delete