Over coffee, I started thinking about what would happen if Stardust the Super Wizard handed a fragment of his power to a young Peter Parker, gave him one cryptic clue, and then disappeared. You'd end up with Kid Stardust, who believes that with untold power comes untold responsibility.
Monday, August 24, 2026
Kid Stardust
I think it started with watching Lanterns episode 2 last night. That must be it. It got me thinking about cosmic-powered supers, and that ultimately led to Stardust the Super Wizard. This morning I awoke after a dream where I was back in college playing Ali Hakim in a production of Les Miserables that had to be moved to a library after the theater was closed. My college friends were all there, mad at me that I didn't understand how my part fit into the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment