Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Whew!

We've survived the musical (our school staged Les Miserables) and it's taken me a few days to wrap things up - and of course my post-musical cold hit. Happens every year, so I expected it.

However, with the musical out of the way (and it was incredible, by the way. My kids did a phenomenal job), it's time for me to get going on MTDAA! The Kickstarter is about to go live (probably tomorrow - we'll see) and I'm plugging away at the new MTDAA RPG. I'll be previewing it here in the next few days...

I also ventured into Facebook for the first time (which I've been loathe to do) in order to network better and get in contact with people who might be willing to support the Kickstarter. As a public school teacher, I feel like Facebook is a little bit of the wild west in terms of social networking, and I'm going to do my best to stay at the fringes of it... however, I'd dare say that 99% of the people I know have no idea that I'm a game designer and cartoonist. It's probably time to change that... and some visibility on Facebook cannot hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment