Thursday, May 16, 2013

It's Away!

The first comics collection, MTDAA Volume 1: Tour of Duty, has now been shared in pdf with all backers who had that reward as part of their pledge level. I did this as a link to the Google Docs upload. If you have a problem with this for any reason, let me know and I'll look into it. The file was too big to simply attach to an e-mail, and I wanted to avoid making you download it through DriveThruComics, so I went with this route.

The second volume (another 228 pages) will be out in the next month or so, and work continues apace on the RPG. Other rewards of t-shirts, 2nd edition RPGs, tattoos and patches will be going out in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sending this, Realy surprised at quality of story telling, can't wait for the next one, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete