Saturday, June 8, 2013

A pop quiz

1. Mike hasn't been posting much lately... this is because.

A. Mike is a total slacker.
B. Mike is busy playing Star Wars Lego III.
C. Mike is a bit overwhelmed with the end of the year at school, several grad school classes back to back, and the craziness that is life.

While I wish the answer was B, C is the correct response. I keep thinking that grad school will slow down a little, but the classes have been linked back-to-back-to-back (I'm taking 4.5 credit hour grad classes every 4 weeks) and the end of the year has been especially hectic at school. However, we're now in exam mode at school, and I'm at the end of week 1 of the FINAL course of my grad program. Therefore, the end of the tunnel is in sight.

Obviously, I didn't make my June 1 goal for releasing the Player's Guide for the MTDAA RPG, but I still hope to get it done and published this month. I'm also going to hold off for a month or two on releasing the newsletter, since I have to put the focus on the game and webcomic right now; the newsletter will get there.

And on the webcomic front, I've decided to slow my pace to a new comic twice a week - on Saturdays and Tuesdays - so that I slow my pace of moving through my backlog of strips and buy a little more time to get ahead on that as well.

I'd also like to update the blog more than once a week, but let's not get CRAZY here...

No comments:

Post a Comment