Sunday, March 30, 2014

Experimenting via the Webcomic

I had let the Army Ants Webcomic get a bit behind, so tonight I corrected that while also playing with some approaches to inking. I roughed in the solid black areas before I went in and did any linework, and I ended up with both heavier images and some cooler contrast in frames than I might have ended up with otherwise... by the way, I love being part of a community of creative people. I have had several people message me privately to give tips, suggestions and feedback on the images I've been posting. It is great to be part of a group like this. You guys are awesome!