Monday, April 6, 2015

Many Irons In The Fire

In addition to the work I'm doing to wrap up Saga of the Splintered Realm, I also have two webcomic sites that 'officially' launched yesterday and today, respectively. I'm trying to use this blog primarily to talk about gaming-related stuff, but thought some of you might be interested in the other projects I'm working on...



mtdaa.com is a weekly adventure webcomic featuring my Army Ants characters in new adventures. The newest story line started yesterday, so it's a great time to jump in.




Teachingted.com launched this morning, and it follows the daily activities of a public school teachers. It's a classic gag-a-day strip with some political commentary thrown in for good measure...

Now back to editing. I am through page 110 of the revised rules and editing, and I've made MANY more changes than I thought I would... it's going to be a tight little game when all is said and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment