Monday, April 6, 2015

SSR Book I is DONE LIKE DINNER


Book One is now in the can (which is a LOT better than 'on the can'), and I can cross it off of my to-do list. The book has expanded to 144 pages, and now has over 30 more monsters, three appendices, and tightened up editing throughout. You obviously should download it for free if you were a KS backer, but I'd appreciate it if you'd post a short review once you get a chance to peruse it no matter who you are!

You can download a free copy right now at RPGNow. As a KS backer, you will eventually get a clean pdf (with none of that pesky watermarking), as well as access to the word document original. I'll be updating all of that at the end of the project. You'll also get updated access to the art, although you should still have access to the dropbox folder from a previous update that had much of the art in it.

Thanks!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment