Saturday, February 27, 2016

Revamped Ants Site


The army ants site has seen a complete overhaul, and is about ready for the launch of my new series, Venn Golrik: Last of the Ants. I will be updating this twice a week (the plan is Tuesdays and Saturdays), while I continue to update Teaching Ted on Monday/Wednesday/Friday every week. The ants strips will be in full color, so I simplified the layout and color palette of the site. I still have some work to do on the data files page (as in, creating one) and I still have some lingering pieces of the old navigation menu on the main page that you can eventually hover over if you try. However, I'm happy with how it's turned out, and I'm especially happy with the revised collage cover page, which I decided to re-format after I changed around some characters and realized it should be formatted landscape for the page.

Now, I have to finish work on the update to Shards of Tomorrow, and the first issue of Splintered Realms Magazine...

No comments:

Post a Comment