Thursday, July 4, 2024

Commissions

I've been very happy with how my style is evolving of late, and I thought I'd throw a net out and see what kind of interest there would be in commissions. I am looking at doing tutoring as a side hustle, but drawing commissions for people would be a lot more fun!

Email me at mtdesing@roadrunner.com and we can start talking about what you'd like...

Options include:

Simple color or greyscale drawings are $20
    These include a character and a simple, suggested background. I will also create simple dungeon maps (up to 20x30 squares).

Samples:






Complex color or greyscale drawings are $30. 
    These include multiple characters and/or more fully-realized (although still largely suggestive) backgrounds. I will also create dungeon maps of up to 30x40 squares.

Samples:










No comments:

Post a Comment