Monday, July 15, 2013

Seven Fields Mapped

I've spent a good chunk of the day finally getting the area of Seven Fields mapped. This turned out quite well, if I do say so myself. This game is cruising into high gear now. I still haven't released the player's guide, because I keep making minor tweaks to various traits as I go, and I'd rather not release the player's guide until I am 100% sure nothing else is changing. Therefore, I probably won't release the Player's Guide until within a few days of release of the full game. It is what it is.

Now, here's the map!


2 comments:

  1. This map is fracking awesome and perfect for a good and long Army Ant campaign! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've been driving around for the last few months paying attention to scenery that would be good for inclusion in the game, and then I tried to jam it all into one map. In addition to the features in the map, there are a whole bunch of smaller features that I'll discuss in the rules - deep cracks in the old driveway with dozens of small bridges crossing and criss-crossing it, a drainage ditch along the road, a dozen storm sewer grates that lead down into a vast underground waterway, the great frog migration from the pond every spring... a lot of potential in this little map.

    ReplyDelete