Saturday, January 1, 2022

TP-35 Servo Bot

His name is TP-35 because Notre Dame played like toilet paper in the second half, and his head looks like a roll of toilet paper. And, Notre Dame scored 35 points, which was not enough. So, boo. As per this series (which it has suddenly become) I'm showing the progress from sketch (or in this case line drawing with base color selection) through the image that will appear somewhere in the book. Rather than trying to change my style for this game, I'm just leaning hard into what I already do. I felt like I made some significant (for me) changes in my approach to drawing for Stalwart Age... for this game, I'm just grooving on what I did there but with the space theme. I guess it's still giving the game a distinctive look from a sci-fantasy perspective, even if it isn't much different from what I've been doing for the last year or so...



1 comment:

  1. Love the origin for his name, and looking forward to his surely starring role in the upcoming book! :)

    ReplyDelete