Friday, May 29, 2015

A Patreon Appeal

I have just updated my Patreon page to reflect my broader goals for the campaign. The plan is to move everything to Patreon, and use that as my 'one stop shop' for fundraising for my various projects. In short, I want to be able to publish everything I do for free (or as a pay-what-you-want download), and I'd like to be able to do all of the bonus things I did for the most recent Kickstarter as extras for Patrons. I'm working towards funneling all content (high-resolution images of maps and pictures) and exclusive comics content to that one Patreon page.

For example, the two maps I posted to my blog earlier today for Saga of the Splintered Realm are going to be posted for Patrons to grab as higher-resolution images to use as they will, under the Creative Commons Share-Alike Attribution license. I want to keep releasing gaming things that way, and I want to use Patreon to make it happen.

If you've enjoyed my work, I'd truly appreciate your support. For just a dollar a month, you will be getting quite a bit of content.

Thanks!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment