Monday, April 2, 2012

Resolute Adventure Journal Zero

Resolute Adventure Journal #0 has been posted as a free update on RPGNow; it includes an overview of Echo City and a roster of 10 villains (along with some mooks) for you to use to get your games rolling right away! I'll be posting new issues of Resolute Adventure Journal as free updates on RPGNow as I get them done; the first sets of these will be placed in Echo City, and I plan to use that as the suggested base of operations for new games.

By the way, thanks to all who've purchased Resolute: Legacy... it has already cracked the top ten list on RPGNow! I'd love to hear what you think of the game so far, and be sure to let others know too by posting on message boards or putting up a review.

6 comments:

  1. I'll be giving this a peek this week.

    And when you do the fantasy (or sic-fi, or horror, or...) I'll be looking at those too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent... I look forward to your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone who has purchased almost everything you've put out, I have to admit that I only bought Resolute: Legacy for two reasons:

    1) To support you and encourage you to write more

    and

    2) That hopefully a streamlined fantasy version of this system might be in the works. =)

    Maybe I'll get the chance to try it out to run a solo game (although I'll probably not do a super hero game...). If I do, I'll make sure to post it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) Thanks! I appreciate that... and
    2) Yes. I'll be porting over Resolute: the Splintered Realm to this system, and will ultimately have monster and magic books that are cross-compatible. That's the plan at least...

    ReplyDelete
  5. grabbed it!

    give me a day or two to look it over.

    looks good at first glance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Picked this up and Legacy as well. Nice little system so far. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete