Friday, April 17, 2015

More Mapping?

As I finish work on the second book of the Saga of the Splintered Realm (which has earned a new title... Book 2: Adventures in the Splintered Realm) I decided that I needed an area map for the northern corner of the world where the Vault of the Goblin and Fort Morovar (the default starting locations) sit. It's effectively a blowup of a section of the larger map that I've had done for several years of the larger Splintered Realm, detailing some of the smaller locales in the region. And it's going to be part of the free maps packaged with the final product, thanks to the Kickstarter backers. This has become the KS that keeps on giving...


By the way, work on this book is getting VERY close to being done. It's 144 pages, and I'm working on edits for the last 1/4 of the book now. The entire thing is written, so I expect (crosses fingers) to send out for a proof copy some time next week... Good Lord willing, and the creek don't rise.



No comments:

Post a Comment