Thursday, April 9, 2015

Saga of the Splintered Realm Review

A great review of Saga of the Splintered Realm was published on RPGNow. I'm pleased that the reviewer responded positively to some of the pieces of the game I am most proud of, especially the talents system. It's such a simple plug-in that adds so much to the game. If you haven't picked up a copy of the game yet, I'm not sure what you're waiting for... it's a pay what you want download, so that means if you want to get it for free, you can do that!

FYI, Vault of the Goblin is coming along nicely, and I'm very happy with the variety and flavor of encounters throughout. I think it's a fun dungeon crawl, and the expansion material around the dungeon is going to make this a handy guide to running a campaign in general. There's going to be a good amount of stuff here for a new group to dig in and keep playing for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment