Monday, August 26, 2013

Kickstarter: The Final Stages

I spent the evening boxing up the signed, limited edition hardcovers and lunch boxes, and those who ordered lunch boxes and/or hardcovers will have your books ship tomorrow (they are all on my living room floor right now, ready to go out)...

I decided to lay out everything that was produced as part of this Kickstarter... it's an impressive little haul of Army Ants merch, if I do say so myself. What's most amazing is that all of this existed only as notes and the raw art six months ago...

By the way, I am SO enamored of the hardcovers that I am going to put those up for sale as well. I still have to price it out through Lulu, and it's going to be a bit expensive, but to me they are completely worth it. The hardcovers are the bee's knees...

Knock on some wood for me (please!) but I am pretty sure that I will have completely fulfilled my Kickstarter (I'm talking 100% yo) before the end of the month of August, which was my targeted release date. Go me with my bad self!

No comments:

Post a Comment