Monday, August 7, 2023

Webcomic Keeps Plugging Along

Mary has been really great about supporting this project, and started an Instagram to help promote it. I know very little about Instagram, and have even less interest in building community there, but Mary seems like she understands it and keeps getting traffic, so go Mary!

On my end, I keep making Cupcake Scouts pages. I added page six to the Webcomic (which you should subscribe to, by the way. Just saying). While I'm at it, I should also mention you can get a copy of the game. Because that's fun.

Anyway, here's a work in progess of page six - I did a little more 'layout' for this one, thinking about the whole composition as I started - and I broke my three tiers rule from last post, instead going with a variation of four tiers. 

I made some edits to the layout of word balloons in the final edit to create a less cluttered look in the upper left.




No comments:

Post a Comment