Saturday, April 5, 2014

Art Update

I've been in discussion with several people about coming on board the Saga of the Splintered Realm Kickstarter, and I am very confident that the game is going to look incredible. The OSR artist community is overflowing with talented people who want to be part of a project like this, and I'm INCREDIBLY grateful to the backers who have supported the project and made this possible.

Remember that 20% of the project goes back into art, and into the hands of the artists in the OSR community. Remember also that you will then OWN all of that art, and you'll be able to do with it whatever you want, wherever you want. So, when you back at just $10, you get a digital download of THREE books, and you get a download of high resolution scans of dozens of great images that you will be able to use anywhere and everywhere you want!

The bigger the project grows, the better this will get. As of today, I'm able to commission about 20 pieces, and I'll be creating another 20+ myself. I truly believe you are getting a lot for your money on this project.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment