Thursday, July 8, 2021

250 Cover



Over on Patreon, I've posted a public link to the cover to Doc Stalwart #250. I have already posted a summary (in draft form) of what happens in issue 250. I have been posting A LOT to the Patreon page, and I plan to do that going forward. Patrons get to see at least two new things per week (character profiles, issue summaries and covers, new one-page adventures), a week before these things go live to the Stalwart Age blog. I've also added a $1 tier to pledge at; please consider signing up. I am going to be delivering a LOT more than $1 worth of content every month, and your patronage will help me keep working on Stalwart Age material. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. My favorite rendering of Doc so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I actually got the look and vibe I was going for. I'm really happy with it.

      Delete
    2. I added it as a inside cover end sheet for my new printed Stalwart Age. Used a 3 ring binder and plastic sheet protectors. I’m def getting the PoD but I hate waiting!

      Delete
    3. Nifty! My print edition was shipped today, so I hope to have that in a few days... print should be available early next week.

      Delete