Thursday, July 1, 2021

More Stalwart Age Updates!

The core rules for Stalwart Age are now available, and the initial reception (in like 6 hours) has been really positive. Thanks to everyone who has already downloaded your copy. I would love to hear what you think.

The Patreon page is getting up to speed. I have already posted the first 'preview' of future content. As a patron, you will see new content before it goes live to stalwartage.blogspot.com and have a chance to get peeks behind the scenes. If you go all in at $10 (because you are rich, of course), you'll get some original art of a character to your specifications. I will be posting regular content (the pledge I've made is two updates a week at least).

The print edition layout is done and a perusal copy has been ordered. Once I get eyes on it and can confirm it looks sharp, I'll put the print edition live. Anyone who orders the PDF will get a code for $5 off the print edition.  

No comments:

Post a Comment