Saturday, February 12, 2022

A Doc Trade Paperback



I figure that I have my Doc Stalwart first story arc almost complete (at like 10 issues long), so I may as well finish that bad boy off and publish it as a 'trade paperback' on Amazon. It's going to be pretty significant, so I figure this would be a good next step into the world of publishing prose works. I mean, the stories were already posted at the Stalwart Age site, but nobody reads those... if I post them on Amazon, I might be able to generate more interest in my work, and maybe make a little money too. That sounds like the classic win/win (for me at least).

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing the sketch for the cover here. This has been an incredible journey, Mike. I'm looking forward to MORE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already pieces of the next story are coming together in my head... and I have an idea for a supplement for Stalwart Age that I'll be sharing soon. I have a lot of irons in the fire, but I like it that way :)

      Delete