Sunday, February 6, 2022

Elsinore Station


I started drawing this as an addition for the first supplement, but as I worked on it I realized it would be a great addition to the core rules... so this (with its description) has claimed one of the three remaining slots I had. I have a page and the back cover left, which is almost sure to be a character sheet and a map. Here is Elsinore Station, a small but bustling space station (150 meters from top to bottom) where any number of things can go down. 

Since it's only 100 meters at its widest, the largest transports are going to dock at the top or bottom of the station, and could easily dwarf it. I like it as a relatively compact location where a lot of roleplaying opportunities could arise.

It is this game's "Keep on the Borderlands", which means that in short order the PCs will be trying to overthrow its leadership and take control of the whole. Best of luck to them.

2 comments:

  1. I really dig the design of this place, and it's very cool of you to provide a "starter station" in the core rules. Also: is it really your experience that PCs tend to overthrow the Keep on the Borderlands? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only played it a few times, and yes. It has ended up completely covered in flames as PCs raid the cash boxes more than once :)

      Delete