Monday, February 14, 2022

Shards Print Edition Now Live


Well that was easier than I expected! The print edition for Shards of Tomorrow: Second Edition is now live. You can go ahead and order that bad boy. I ordered two for myself (okay, one for me, and one to lend out to friends as needed).

Unfortunately, I had to increase the cover price from 14.95 to 15.95, and I'm not able to offer a discount for those who downloaded the pdf... the prices on LULU went wayyyy up from a few months ago (they warned me a price increase was coming, but yikes). 

Thanks so much for supporting my work!

2 comments:

  1. Coolness! Soon I shall have the new "Desing Trilogy" in PDF and Print! Also: that's a neat "Author's Photo" you have over on Lulu! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drew it for school because my image always pops up on student computers, and decided to use it for everything since I was so happy with how it turned out. It looks like me :)

      Delete