Thursday, May 30, 2024

A New Doc Stalwart Story?!

I was thinking about superheroes and the Teen Titans, and I was thinking about how it was pretty much child abuse for the Justice League to let the Teen Titans do their thing. It's one thing for Batman to take Robin out into the field and 'train him' in situations he thinks he can control with moderate safety (even if it doesn't work out that way), but the whole Teen Titans model breaks that. And then I was thinking about what that would look like in the world of Doc Stalwart... and then I got an idea. I jumped to the end of the storyline where Doc and Mikah go to the Null Zone to rescue his daughter (I'm still going to write that some day... really), and just wrote the epilogue to that story that introduces my version of the Teen Titans. Watching the old 60s Teen Titans cartoons was one of my first childhood introductions to supers, and it left a strong impression on me (obviously). 

Here's the story I wrote.

I cannot wait to see AI steal this and turn it into some random fragment of unrelated content somewhere on the vastness of the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment