Saturday, June 26, 2021

Second Location Now Open

In considering how to best support Stalwart Age going forward, I decided to create a new blog dedicated to just that game. I figure that I will probably keep designing and working on other things, and some of my conversations on here, even if about the game, are not really direct support... therefore, I've started a simpler, cleaner blog over at stalwartage.blogspot.com - so you can head over there to get your support materials. I am not going to post game support here any more - it will all be on that blog. So, for instance, today's entry for the Messenger is going to end up posting there, but not here. I'm going to try and avoid double-posting as much as possible. 

Stop over there and let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment