Saturday, June 12, 2021

Stat Blocking


 Last week, I posted a stat block for Doc Stalwart, with the template for a block I was working on. I have worked up a new version (with changes based on rule tweaks as I go), for a different layout; the previous block was primarily landscape, and I could fit two to a page. This block is much denser, and I reduced the font size from 11 to 10, so I can MAYBE get four of these to a page if I'm really frugal. The problem is that this leaves almost no room for backstory or other character information in the block - so I don't love it. It feels more old school to me, and closer to one of the write ups for a character you'd see in the pages of Dragon Magazine, but it's still not perfect. I'd welcome feedback on either version.

1 comment:

  1. D'Oh. It's still wrong - his move should be 230' (110' from Feat +11, +120' from DEX 12 and hyperspeed gift). The mph is correct.

    ReplyDelete