Tuesday, June 29, 2021

The Final (Maybe?) Stat Block Format


So... I went back and changed the stat block format one more time. I just saw so much white space in these, and as I was putting together the layout for the book, they just looked kind of ugly on the page. There was also some information that didn't need to be there that cluttered the look of the thing. It was all bad. So, I've gone back and tinkered again. Now, it fits in one column, so it doesn't dominate the page quite as much. I still can only four to a page (at best), but it is what it is. I now have to go back and fix all of the stat blocks I've already posted, but that shouldn't be too bad. I really want the archive to be very useful for people and to have a lot of clean, easy-to-navigate content.

No comments:

Post a Comment